Your privacy is important to me. I am committed to protecting your personal data.
- provides information about the personal data I collect, and how and why I collect, store, use your personal data; and
- tells you about your rights in relation to your personal data and how to contact me if you have a complaint.
‘Personal data’ is any information that can directly or indirectly identify an individual (‘a data subject’).
Amanda Hall Illustration of The Shadowhouse, 71 Cromwell Road, Cambridge CB1 3EB UK is the data controller. This means that I determine the purposes for which, and the way in which personal data are processed. As a data controller I will comply with all applicable data protection laws.
Should you have concerns about the way I process your data or would like me to stop processing your data please contact Amanda Hall at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO I COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
I may collect and process the following personal information:
- Identity Data which includes first name, last name, title.
- Contact Data may include billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers (only) specific and relevant information.
- Financial Data may include your bank account details, but only if I need to make payments to you.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing information from me and your communication preferences.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from me.
- Any other information, which you provide me with.
I do not collect any special categories of personal data (which include sensitive personal information such as details about your race, ethnicity, religious beliefs, political affiliation and sexual orientation).
HOW I COLLECT PERSONAL DATA
I collect (only) specific and relevant information from you directly, for example, Identity Data, Contact Data, when you correspond with me by email, phone, post or otherwise when you:
- subscribe to my illustration update emails
- request marketing, promotional material or information to be sent to you
I collect (only) specific and relevant information from you directly, for example, Identity Data, Contact Data, Financial Data and Transaction Data when you fill in forms, correspond with me by email, phone, post or otherwise when you:
- purchase products and/or services from me
MY APPROACH TO MARKETING
- My Website does not contain third party advertising.
- I do not permit third party advertising (or targeted advertising) on my website. Please note that if you click on links to my social media pages, or to any third-party website, you may be subject to targeted marketing via that site.
- I will not share with any third party the personal information that I obtain about you.
- I may collect identity data about you to send you updates on my products or services if you have commissioned me or ordered products from me.
- Where I have obtained your specific consent (e.g. when you subscribe to my e-illustration updates), I will only send you news about my illustration events and updates.
- I provide these communications on the basis that you have asked to receive these. If you change your mind, you may opt-out at any time by emailing email@example.com with UNSUBSCRIBE TOGETHER WITH YOUR NAME in the email subject box.
MY SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES
This Website contains links to my social media pages on Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube.
These third-party websites have their own respective privacy policies (which I would advise you to read) for which those sites are solely responsible.
Should you visit those social media pages and choose to follow me on Facebook, LinkedIn or YouTube , I may receive identity, contact or transaction data from the social media providers, including:
- Address (email and/or postal)
- Telephone number(s)
- IP address
- Social media account URL
- Date of birth and/or gender
If I do receive any personal information about you from these third party social media sites, I will not process your information for the purposes of direct marketing unless you have also provided your consent directly, or it is otherwise lawful for me to do so (e.g. you have previously commissioned me or bought something from me).
If you have opted-in to receive such communications, please see my section above on “My Approach to Marketing”.
I will not share your personal information with any third party.
If you would like me to delete the personal information that I have received about you from these sites, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not want me to receive further information about you from these sites, you should also contact the sites directly to turn off the ‘follow’ setting.