The greatest gift of all, this is what we learn about in Lion’s Precious Gift. Does Lion know? Does Lioness?
This vivid picture book carries us along with Lion on his journey of discovery about what is most important and precious in life. It seems that Lion needs help to find the truth about what the ‘gift’ might be. He sends out a challenge around the world to find the answer, saying, “Whoever brings me such a gift shall receive my crown as a prize.” But maybe the answer to Lion’s question isn’t quite what he or the other animals he meets are expecting, and maybe they will be changed forever by their new-found knowledge.
Lion’s Precious Gift is a lovely, comforting bedtime read for little children. It has friendly animal characters from different parts of the world that are beautifully drawn in bold, glowing colours. This popular children’s book is now available as a paperback edition.
My commitment to you
I order in copies of my books from my publishers and pack and send them to my customers myself, to ensure they are delivered in excellent condition. The books all have my hand-written signature. You can also send me your own message (at Checkout stage) that I will add as a personal inscription, to make the book extra special.
If the goods arrive either damaged while in transit or late, you are legally entitled to a replacement or a full refund once the goods have been returned to me. Please see below for details.
Please check your order very carefully. Products are generally despatched quickly, and so cancellations cannot happen after payment has been made. Please review our Returns Policy for more information.
Which countries do you ship to?
- I deliver Worldwide.
- Please note that it might not be possible for Royal Mail to deliver to some locations, if this is the case I will notify you by email.
Which delivery service do you use?
- For UK deliveries I use Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For service for small parcels (this service has a maximum weight of 2kg).
- For deliveries outside the UK I use Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed service for small parcels (again, this service has a maximum weight of 2kg).
How much will it cost me to have the goods delivered to where I am?
- Prices will be finalised at the checkout stage as delivery charges will vary according to the book’s weight, the number of books ordered and the destination country.
How long does it usually take for orders to be delivered where I am?
- If you are ordering a book for a birthday or other special occasion, please allow the maximum 30 days delivery period to avoid disappointment.
- Delivery times will vary depending on the country of destination. I aim to deliver the goods by the times quoted below, but this is only a guide:
- UK – 6 working days
- Europe – 8 working days
- World Zone One – 10 working days
- World Zone Two – 10 working days
- World Zone Three – 10 working days