Can I cancel my order?
- If you have ordered a print – from the moment your order is processed, the order is fed through to our supplier and printed as soon as possible. We don’t have a facility to intercept your order once it enters this process.
- If your item is personalized – a book for example that has been inscribed with your personal message – as these items are custom-made to your needs, we won’t be able to cancel.
- If your item is already on the way, or you’ve since received it and want to see if it can be returned, you can check out further down this page for further help – How do I return the goods?
What happens if there is a problem with the goods?
- The goods you have ordered from me should meet their product descriptions on my website and arrive in good condition.
- If they don’t, you are within your rights to ask for a full refund.
- If that is the case, please fill in the Returns Form available from this link and upload a dated photo showing the problem on the date of delivery. I will contact you and either send you a replacement or offer you a full refund, once the goods have been returned to me.
- If you wish to exercise your consumer rights, to reject goods because they don’t meet their product descriptions, you need to post them back to me at the return address below. I will refund the cost of postage.
What happens if an order does not arrive within the estimated time?
- I will aim to deliver the goods by the date quoted for delivery, but delivery times are not guaranteed. In any event, I will aim to deliver your goods within 30 days from the day after the day I received your order. If delivery is delayed beyond this time, I will contact you and either agree on a mutually acceptable alternative date or offer you a full refund, once the goods have been returned to me.
How do I return the goods?
- Fill and send the Returns Form available from this link. You will automatically receive your message in an email for your records.
- If you have already unpacked the goods, you will need to repack them in such a way that they will be undamaged when returned so that I can resell them.
- Please note, I may make a deduction from your refund for any loss in the value of the goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you or damage while in transit due to insufficient packaging.
- Return the goods to: Amanda Hall Illustration The Shadowhouse, 71 Cromwell Road, Cambridge CB1 3EB United Kingdom.
- Please ensure that you get proof of posting in case the returned package goes missing in the post.
Will VAT be added to my order?
- The prices payable for goods that you order are as set out on my Website. All prices are inclusive of VAT at the current rates (apart from goods that are not VAT rated) and are correct at the time of entering information. I do not charge UK VAT on exported goods.
Fill and send the Returns Form