This “Sea Animal Print – Deep Sea Creatures – Sea life Wall Art” print is one of Amanda Hall’s stunning illustrations from the picture book How The Sea Came To Be, written by Jennifer Berne and published in 2023 by Eerdmans Books for Young Readers.
This exciting artwork, illustrating the author’s words “In the deep midnight zone, there live fish in the dark with huge jaws and long, sharp, pointy teeth. There they sit in the black, as they wait for the food that drifts down to their world far beneath.” shows a selection of real, yet unbelievable deep sea creatures that swim in the twilight and midnight zones of today’s oceans. Many of these extraordinary creatures, like the angler fish, glow with bioluminescence that they use to attract their prey. This piece of marine life wall decor will fascinate children interested in natural history.
The “Sea Animal Print – Deep Sea Creatures – Sea life Wall Art” print is portrait in orientation and is available in five print sizes from Ex Large, Large, Medium, Medium-Small to Small (equivalent to A1, A2, A3, A4 and A5 respectively) with the printed image inset within a white border. It is perfect for a child’s bedroom or playroom as well as for an adult interior. It can be ordered either window-mounted and framed, or unframed. For details on the paper, frames and mounts used for our products, see PRODUCT INFO.
The prints are shipped in recycled or recyclable packaging.
Designer’s tip: The glowing colours in this navy blue wall art with red accents, will make a great focal point for a range of interior design colour schemes. It will look particularly sumptuous against antique gold or terracotta walls and soft furnishings.
I have partnered with an excellent UK print company that uses the highest quality fine art digital printing technology.
Paper and inks
- Our prints are made using archival quality, museum-grade Smooth 100% Cotton High White 315gsm fine art paper and pigmented inks to produce outstanding results. More information on our paper can be found here.
- Our prints are available either framed & window mounted, or unframed.
- Our quality wooden frames come in a choice of Oak, Black or White. The frame profile is W1.5 x D2.5cm (W.58 x D.98 inches).
- Each print sits within a generous white window mount.
- For safe shipping, we use 1.2mm clear framer acrylic. This product looks exactly like glass and is standard across the framing industry.
- A credit for each illustration appears discreetly at the bottom of the white print border in 8pt grey lettering (under the mount, if framed).
- The framed prints use standard saw tooth hangers.
- For best results, prints should not be hung in direct sunlight.
- Please note that colours may differ slightly from how they appear on your screen due to varying monitor settings.
Print Size Options
- The maximum size available for each image is determined by the scale of the original illustration – this is to maintain optimum printing results. So, larger original illustrations make larger print sizes possible.
- Please note that the dimensions of the image area within the print will depend on the proportions of the original illustration, as the height to width ratio varies from image to image.
- Each image has a variable white margin from the paper’s edge, as can be seen in the unframed print images.
- The white margin is very narrow on some of the images, this is for image size consistency. For best results we recommend adding a window mount to display your print, if you decide to frame it yourself.
- Print dimensions are shown as metric measurements on the product pages.
- Please click here to convert from metric to imperial dimensions.
- Please note that there might be slight variations in frame sizes.
Delivery & Returns
- I will deliver the products to the address you provide during checkout. Shipping costs are outlined at the time of checkout and may vary based on location and shipping method.
- I aim to deliver products within the estimated timeframe provided during checkout. However, delays may occur due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Please note that prints are usually dispatched very soon after an order is received. So if you decide to cancel, there is a good chance your order will already be in the post by that time you notify me of your cancellation. Please read the Returns information below to find out what you need to do to return a product.
- If you wish to cancel your order, you must notify me within 14 days from the date when you receive it.
- Once your return is accepted, you will receive instructions for shipping the product(s) back to me. The return courier is usually arranged by me and its cost will be deducted from your order refund. I will communicate the exact return shipping cost to you before the return is started.
- If you prefer to arrange your own courier, please state your preference in the cancellation from. Please note that, when you arrange your own courier, you will be responsible for loss or damage to the products while in transit.
- In the event that your goods arrive damaged, I will refund or replace them. Photographic proof of the damage will be required in order to initiate a refund or replacement.
Please read the full Terms & Conditions of Sale here